*COVID-19 Policy/Procedures (subject to change)*
- Limited participants (Obstacle and/or Martial Arts)
- Masks must be worn by everyone, unless otherwise authorized by owner.
- Bring your own bottle of water. The water fountain will be CLOSED.
- NO SPECTATORS at this time.
- Everyone entering will have their temperature taken at the front desk.
- If you are showing symptoms of being ill, you will not be permitted to stay.
- Please maintain 6' of social distancing when coming and going from the facility.
- Everyone will be mandated to sign a COVIC-19 waiver of liability.
- We are allowing 15 minutes before and after each class to sanitize obstacles used.
- Every participant must wash or sanitize their hands prior to class.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been added.
- At the end of every night, all mats and chairs will be sanitized.
- Seating is now limited and chairs are spread more than 6' apart.
- Please do not move our chairs.
- Tape has been added to the floor at the front desk to help maintain social distancing.
SIGNS ARE POSTED ON THE FRONT DOOR and INSIDE THE FACILITY.